Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Why I Like To Be In The Library?

Time: 1309 hrs (21 mins to Pathology lecture)
Date: 6th April 04
Venue: The Library, Beaumont Hospital

Why I like to be in the library?

Reason: coz I learn a lot being in the library.

The moment I stepped in, I saw few people in their white coats (few were even in their scrubs!) and stethoscopes hanging on their necks, some were reading the papers, few sat in front of the computers, checking emails or might be reading the latest online journals or any medical news on the net.

Lesson 1: I am not the most brilliant person yet even if I already got a medical degree, learning is an active process that I should be doing till the very last of my breath.

I was climbing the stairs to go to the first floor, and I was taking a quick glimpse to the area where they put the newspapers down at the ground floor, there were few colleagues of mine, reading today’s papers, maybe checking on the latest sports news..i dunno

Lesson 2: Lunch break is simply not the time where I should really have my relaxation moments, I can relax my head off whilst gaining some latest news that’s happening around the world, even the sports news. “Make sure U read the papers”—quoted by my Professor of Surgery this morning when he was giving some sort of pep talk to us—amazingly his words are easily being picked up by those people downstairs, but not me..(I spent my lunch break eating my lunch-of course- and playing fuzz ball...2 games..i lost both to Aida..nak salahkan these supinators and pronators of mine, mmg tabley..dah tak reti main ngaku je laa…it was fun though)..bile nak pupuk budaya membaca akhbar ni..pemalass…

While searching for a nice place to sit, I was kind-of surveying the whole first floor area, searching for a place that I think would be nice for me to settle my things down..found few friends of mine, khusyuknye baca buku..one gave me a smile and I smiled back…

Lesson 3: this is the most important lesson I always learn when I go to the library, even the brightest students steal times to do revisions..when I think of that, I instantly got this urge to study (aura semacam), realizing that I am far more down to that level..usual thing u heard “ala dia tu mmg genius dah..study sket2 pun dah okey..”..and being in the library, I prove that to be wrong..this guy, I think he got full marks for one subject during our term exam (cerita lama, term 2 if I’m not mistaken)..i thot he is the kind of genius guy, he has that genius look; timid, talk when he needs to, always giving good remarks during tutorial session (he was in the same tutorial group as mine)..n yeah this genius guy is the one’s sitting few seats from me, studying the thick book during lunch time…patutla bijak bestari…

So today I fully agree with the equation
USAHA&USAHA&USAHA + DOA + TAWAKKAL = KOMFEM BOLEH!

(luahan perasaan org yg tepaksa redha dgn classmates dia yg rajin2 dan bijak2 belaka..nak wat camne..)