Thursday, August 26, 2004

balik mode

My stomach's crunching now, I hate this feeling. I've been stoned for the last few days and U know why, yeah I'm flying back to Dublin on Friday. This is the third time for my third year, yet it felt like my first time departing from my family. It's simply depressing for me and I can't imagine how I'm gonna face it. The whole loads of people's gonna be there bidding their goodbyes for me, and I want them to do on the contrary. The more I think about it, the sadder I'll be. And U imagine how hard I'm gonna cry at the airport on Friday, leaving my loved ones thousands of miles away. And having my Eid Mubarak for the third time (and few other times in the coming years) without my family being around.

For an instant it has brought me to think how I managed to do this, livng on my own without my family for the past 2 years and still surviving. I usually live on the supporting system around me, and yeah I can say that I have a great supportive environment in Dublin with my housemates and friends that eases my life over there. Well to think over again, it's not gonna be that bad isn't it? I'm not going to a place of a cold war or what. Come on Shu U can do this. God give me the strength to face this all over again.