Monday, August 16, 2004

oh me, my holiday's ending

I'm finally all alone with my parents at home when we had full house during the weekend. Ola was on holidays last week so I had my best time with her and Amir, doing my shoppings while them treating me over the places I haven't eat yet since I got back. Talking about the most significant word in women's life, yes I'm talking about shopping, I still have few big things to buy before I go back on the 27th. And now I'm all alone, it'll be hard for me to get the mood to go outside shopping on my own.

ATHENS 04, the huge thing that's happening now. Like the previous games, I was stucked in front of the telly for the latest updates from it. Sports are the next best thing that amuses me after medicine, though the physiological procesess of the two are somehow intertwined, I see sports as something for leisure and medicine as a career. It is priceless to see the faces of the athletes upon winning the medals, and to watch the beautiful strategies and techniques being skillfully used during a match. Go and try to watch a hockey or a basketball match with the volume off, you'll aprreciate the art of sports more.

I'm counting days to go back. Man this holidays is the BEST ever and I don't want it to end, not yet!