Sunday, November 19, 2006

back for a while

Am back in Dublin. It's gonna be a while here till my last paediatrics rotation next year which will be of 2 weeks in Kilkenny. Let's not even try to think about that and focus on the joy of sleeping in my own bed everynight from now on till then..

Anyway, my flickr is updated. Have a view. Critics and comments are welcomed.


Will be in Beaumont Hospital for the next 2 rotations. I actually haven't stepped a foot in that place since entering final year. Amazing. (And why am I not missing it at all). I hope and pray to Allah swt that it'll be a great 2 months experience for me there; on gaining knowledge-wise and also on getting ready for the big exam. InshaAllah.

I realized I haven't spoken any words on my rotation in Drogheda. Well, let's just say some things are better kept in silence. Or in other way I shall say, sometimes silence speaks the truth at its best. However good/bad the rotation was, in the end I know I've gained a lot of things in inadequacy or vice versa. Well I met a lot of interesting characters of people over there and some made me think hard about life and what's it about. Fascinating.

I ended the rotation there with a quote from one of my favourite doctors. He said;
"you don't see a girl with your eyes, you see her with your heart.."
Now you know why he's my favourite.