Saturday, November 25, 2006

if I were not me

1 If I were a fruit I'd be : a passionfruit; I smell and taste nice in my odd and bitterish way, and only those who's passionate enough will like me~

2 If I were a colour I'd be : GREEN

3 If I were an animal I'd be : a lazy fat fluffy black cat with white spots on my face that make me look super cute, I'll still be loved though I shit on my owner's sofa..haha

5 If I were a book I'd be : Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine; I'll definitely pass my exam with a first class degree with everything I need to know inside me..

6 If I were a clothing item I'd be : a hand-woven flowered silk pashmina; delicate and sofisticated, soft on your neck, give warmth when u wrap around your body, useful as a scarf when u need a change in your look.

7 If I were a jewel I'd be : that big bling-bling diamond everyone's jaw dropped looking at..

9 If I were a car I'd be : a red BMW 3 series coupe; sophisticated and sexy.

10 If I were an element I'd be : water; as flexible as I am, I can be iced cold that freeze your brain or scald your skin to peel when I'm boiled. I can be the delicious teh tarik mamak for your breakfast or soothing peppermint tea after dinner. I can be calm and crystal clear for a good swim or very ferocious wave that flattened everything in front of me. Heh~

12 If I were a drink I'd be : for now, I'd prolly be butterscotch flavoured cappucino @ Moda cafe..

13 If I were an ice cream flavor I'd be: the thick mango sorbet that sends your senses straight to a tropical island..

14 If I were a person I'd be : the better ME

15 If I were a planet I'd be : the sun; every other planet's encircling me, how can I be more happier..

16 If I were an insect I'd be : a dragonfly definitely

17 If I were public transport I'd be : Luas..haha (that's tram in Irish); I move very slowly, even you walk faster than I move, but I still cost you a lot of money for a ride..ow yeah..

18 If I were a song I'd be : the national anthem; almost everybody in the country knows me by heart and it's fun seeing the school kids in their boring face singing me in an offtune beats just because they have to do it every single frigging morning in an assembly..(that was my school nway)

19 If I were a movie I'd be : Grease! I'm still the best movie ever eventhough the actors/actresses that played me are old and kerepot now..

20 If I were a season I'd be : spring; when the days long and nights short, and the daffodils bloom~

21 If I were a flower I'd be : white daisy

22 If I were a job I'd be : a travelling humanitarian photo-journalist with an M.D after my name, I'll write my own book and have my own photo gallery and practise medicine at my own time..ecstatic!

23 If I were a cartoon I'd be : Shizuka; I'm cute and polite, I have Doraemon to give me cool gadgets, Nobita that loves me, Giant who punches everyone except me and Suneo, well, Suneo will just be Suneo..

24 If I were a place I'd be : Bangi..haha..there's no place like home..

25 If I were a gift I'd be : a signature Louis Vuitton handbag, and that gift's definitely for ME!

26 If I were a memory I'd be : my childhood in the coast..

27 If I were a city I'd be : Amsterdam; what's better than tulips, canals, windmills, cheese, dutchlady and clogs..(nothing to do with the RLD ok)

28 If I were a sense I'd be : vision

29 If I were a game I'd be : batu seremban; man I'll be so famous once the Msian astronauts play me in the outerspace I think I'll be introduced in an XBox/PS3 in no time..haha

31 If I were a time of the day I'd be : midnight; still, calm and mysterious..

32 If I were an invention I'd be : the one that saves you in your most desperate moment

34 If I were a country I'd be : most developed and superior in technology with people living in harmony practising faith in peace which in reality non-existance..

35 If I were a flavor I'd be : vanilla; add me with any other flavour and I'll still taste genius

36 If I were a sport I'd be : Irish hurling; I'm like hockey but you can strike the ball on ground and in the air, you score by putting the ball over the crossbar like in rugby or into the net like in soccer. You may pick the ball with your stick and carry it in your hand, or bounce the ball on the stick and back to your hand. You have 15 teammates and you play in a 137m long field. I'll have you foreigners laughing at me when u see me but I don't care coz I'm weird and complicated..

37 If I were a smell I'd be : the strong smell of coffee in the morning..hmm~

38 If I were a subject I'd be : medicine; it's so much fun to see my students suffer so much..

39 If I were a flag I'd be : very proud; people kill each other so that in the end they can see me waving proudly up in the air..

40 If I were a building I'd be : a white bungalow by the beach..

41 If I were a month I'd be : the sweet November

42 If I were a perfume I'd be : Estee Lauder's pure white linen

45 If I were a toy I'd be : unhurt

46 If I were a textile I'd be: soft and need not to be ironed

47 If I were a shape I'd be : an hour glass..waa..

48 If I were an answer I'd be: "well, (paused for 2 seconds and pretended thinking), yeah..(putting on a convincing face)"

49 If I were a tv show I'd be : Scrubs, what else? (highest level of sarcasm)

50 If I were a word I'd be : passionate~