Saturday, January 06, 2007

dear weekend please come more often

Happy New Year 2007 everyone.

Resolutions are something I don't sit and think about. They come naturally in my mind and my prayers, thus I don't need a spesific time to encrypt my goals of the year. Though I salute you who enlist your resolutions, really. Nevertheless, you might figure there's one thing I wish would come true halfway this year, please pray for me that it will indeed come true (oh please please do).

I'm still in Beaumont Hospital, this time doing my final month of medicine. At times I wanted the day to pass more rapidly so that by no time it's weekend again, but another time I was afraid if weekend came more often I'd be nearer to the exam and by no means I'm ready for it, not yet. Such a twisted mind you say.

Life during weekdays is hectic. There's a lot of works to do in a very limited time. It's hard enough to please ownself what more others on the level I'm working now. It's even harder to figure out at what point shall I pace slow after exerting myself in order to work through this seemingly very difficult ordeals and at the same time not overdo my limit. Do mind me if I'm being edgy at times. Fortunately a lot of changes been going on; of some so great and also very bad that they kind of made life more interesting. I'd say 2007 would be the year. Not on me solely but prolly more on others.

Come weekend it's time to have my moments for peace of mind. I need a good sleep seriously, a lot of it. I need a good laugh, I need my peaceful breakfast, I need you...