Thursday, February 08, 2007

dazed is mentally confused

He came in thru the door. "Hey.."

"Hey.." She leaned against the wall, giving way. "Where were you in the morning?" to start the conversations with.

"Owh I was..well..I decided not to tell you. It's a secret.." Cheeky face while messing the thumbtacks on the softboard.

"Ah haa..so it's a new thing not to tell me things haa.." She was in the game.

"Ok ok..I was in the clinic..but not telling you which one though.." Geeky smile, he was so in too.

"Oh don't be, I knew already!" Not buying the offer.

"Hahaa.." Surrended.

"Was it any good?" Serious conversation now. Educational.

"Owh it was ok, as usual.." As usual yer right. He's a brilliant chap everyone knows that.

* * *

Some people just get confused with flirtatious remarks, bestest mates and serious lifelong agreement.

May God show them the true path.