Monday, February 12, 2007

warning: make sure you read this on an empty stomach

First of all, my heartiest congratulations to Anem on your PINK engagement!! Can't say more but the colour suits you very well indeed. Like I said, though the distance of our house is like 'sekangkang kera', still I couldn't make it on your day. InshaAllah will try to be there on your big day ok, till then just keep the stories hot!

So my somebody's-fiancee-already friend had the time to do this just one day before her big day and tagged me on that. I supposed she must've had butterflies in her stomach and used this highly self-acclaimed technique to get over it. I'm damned sure it worked, like it did on me. Ha ha ha (euphoric laughs).

Here they go. Have a bucket or anything by your side if you've just had a big meal. Don't say I din warn you.

So the first attempt was my last potrait taken when I went to Istanbul in December. 7 out of 8 celebs turned out to be koreans/japanese/chinese. Those are attributed to my late maternal atuk who was a Chinese Muslim in Bukit Cina in Melaka. Nuff said.

I tried few more potraits that resulted in almost the same people. Boring... So this second one is a bit different I supposed. That was my potrait during Summer 2005 before embarking on a flight to Acheh.

2 attempts with the same celeb: Liya Kebede, an Ethiopian Supermodel. Keh keh keh (more euphoria..)

Oh God I should've just spent the last 30 minutes reading on cerebral palsy or cystic fibrosis instead but this fun is totally worth it..Har har har (elated now..)