Saturday, April 14, 2007

of wanting to be more than ordinary

I've been doing a lot of deep thinking lately. Well, on top of trying to dig in stuff for the exams and fitting in EVERYTHING up there in a short period of time that is.


These flights of ideas - if you learn psychiatry this is the term when your mind cannot stick to one thing at one time, instead your thoughts jump from one topic to another in a matter of seconds. One time it was Coeliac disease and the next I was scratching my head trying to remember the doses of Lisinopril and Metoprolol for heart failure, then the urge came to Google back the mode of actions for Dapsone and Colchicine I looked at in the afternoon - which two aren't really related in any way at all.

Then it was time when the heart just flooded with sappy feelings of being in the airport arriving home and the next hating the thoughts of being at the same place leaving home to come here. For once I drowned in my own racing thoughts - the Malays and the NEP conundrums, the Islamic states and revival of the Caliphs, medicine and charity for da'wah, working life and doing more for the religion and the nation, the family moments that I've missed, the future family, the future if there's any, the EXAM, the cat that needs to be fed -- I stumbled in my own limited cognitions, then humbly offered prayers to the Lord The Almighty for the future uncertainties.

For this occasion, I hereby would like to ask for your forgiveness for anything that I did wrong before, intentionally or not. Please do reach me by all means if there's anything that I need to settle with you. I'm truely indebted for the supports given all these while, and please don't stop sending those prayers and beautiful thoughts. The very best of luck to all friends who's sitting for the exams too, let's pray that we'll make our way through this one fine. It has been such a rollercoster ride and ow I'm such a softy I know..



The people need us..

Kampong Cham,
Summer 2006
IMAMUKEIRE Cambodia Relief Mission

Till after the exam.