Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Random-ness

It's very annoying how emotionally labile one can turn to be approaching the exams. It is tempting to blog the rubbish out when the lows hit. It is nervewrecking to imagine the unwanted circumstances and whatnots. And it's mentally-draining to keep going back and forth, reheasing what's afraid lost when neglected for a while.

1. Name one person who made you smile today. I haven't smiled today, pathethic.

2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? On the bed in denial that I'm not on holidays.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Makan pizza.

4. What is something that happened to you in 2007? Where do u want me to start?

5. What was the last thing you said aloud? "Taknak.." jump to no.28

6. How many different things did you drink today? Teh-O, Kopi-O (susu habis tapi sume malas nak keluar g beli)

7. What color is your hairbrush? Blue, Green, Orange, ada kot lagi yg jatuh bwh katil tu.

8. What was the last thing you bought? Ayam @ Spiceland

9. What was the last gift you received for your birthday? Last? Hmm, can't recall.

10. What color is your front door? White, eh it's John's front door..aku sewa aja..

11. Where do you keep your change? Oh what a silly question (mildly irritated - emotionally labile)

12. What was the weather like today? Crazy - 15 degrees but cold in my room.

13. What is the best ice cream flavor? Refer prev entry.

14. What is something you are excited about? Waiting for that person to masuk meminang then happily married, acah je..excited about the exam! Ho ho ho (mania)

15. When was the last rainbow you saw? In Kilkenny, such a beauty

16. What size shoe do you wear? I just don't get how does this question signify the whole survey?? (I mean I don't get how the whole survey is any significant anyway)

18. Are you very random? Very

19. Do you want to cut your hair? Why don't I want to cut my hair??!! (agitated)

26. Are you ticklish? Why? U trying to be funny? (provoked)

27. Are you typically a jealous person? Hell yeah, oh wait - sometimes.. (in doubt)

28. What was the last thing someone said to you? "Habiskan pizza ni"- housemate, "Taknak.."- me, ada lagi one slice sapa nak g la makan kat dapur..

29. What did the last text message you received say? "OK sweetie, whatever suits u"- Maryam

32. Do you chew on your straws? Hmm (chewing my nails)

33. Do you have curly hair? Curly macam curly fries tu ke? I wish I do - the pasta fussili spring curls..

34. What is the next concert you're going to? I don't do the "in" things people do nowadays.

35. Who is the shi**est person in your life? U don't wanna know

36. How many times have you swore today? Ape ni, good girl don't swear laa..

37. What is something you say a lot? For the moment: Steroids - IV Hydrocortisone 100mg, PO Prednisolone 30mg/24hrs then taper down

38. What is the last thing you ate? Try to pay some attentions, it was a PIZZA, do u have ADHD or what?

39. Have you seen the movie "Donnie Darko"? Tried, bad movie not my type.

40. Do you have work tomorrow? I work 24-7 even in my sleep.

41. Is marriage in your future? InshaAllah

42. When was the last time you said "I love you"? Yesterday

43. What should you be doing right now? Bitch-slap u? Wasting my time..

44. Do you have a nickname? Few, this blog is also one of em

45. Are you a heavy sleeper? Heavy? >10hours? He he. 6-8 hours will do.

46. What is the best movie(s) you've seen in the past two weeks? Been socially challenged since entering final year, so NO is the answer, and that's for the past 6 months or so.

47. Is there anyone you like right now? *Blush* OK chick-lit loser, NA-AH (I even hate the state of myself now)

48. When was the last time you cook the dishes? Oo ayam lomak cili padi yg termasin sikit- orang kata kalau masak masin ni nak kawen, padahal..

49. Are you currently depressed? Very (downslanting eyes & mouth, negativity, etc)

50. Did you cry today? Not yet

Well, congratulations. You just spent the whole 5 minutes reading my nonsense blogging rampages.