Thursday, August 14, 2003

assalamualaikum w.b.t..

alhamdulillah it only costs me a few mins to set up this whole thing..wut do i say in my introduction essay huh??let's first put some hopes in it!!

1. i'm hoping that i can be a better me after having the thing to channel my ideas, thots, dreams that i never get to tell anyone before..

2. hope i can share with anyone out there, my experiences of the day-who knows someday they might get the benefits out of them..

3. i truely hope that i can improve my language out of this--pardon me if i make any mistakes, i'm learnin!

so much to say but there's no word to represent em..i actually have the hunch to be-a-blogger after reading my friends' ones...thot of how nice it is being able to express ur feelings w/out being critisized or kutuk'ed by ppl around u..it's not like i always experienced that but i just think that i express myself better in writings..(some ppl do!)..when i was a lil girl i used to write diaries n journals--with my prime objective was to improve my language, but sadly most of them end up being read by my big sis and at the end of the day (when the words are spread) i end up being their laughingstock and it was like forever to have them to erase the things from their minds!!haha wut's more funnier than reading a lil girl's feelings towards life around her--monkey love, hatred towards siblings, the my-parents-adopted-me thots and all silly things a child have in her life (plus in my broken english style!!)..but seriously i never took heart out of that..(i read theirs too!! ^_^ )..that are the things that put colors in ur life rite?hmm kinda miss my elder sis now- OLA..

it's already early morning..have to get some sleeps...*don't let the bed bug bite!- teringat Pah's BED BUG..yikes...