Sunday, August 17, 2003

the greatest gift of all..

tonite i watched "gatacca" (at last! i'm biting the dust out of it..guess evryone has watched it b4 me)..wut a great movie!i sat still in front of the tv from the very beginning till end.

today i went to my senior's wedding! here goes a special wish to them, ZAKIAH AMIR + DR FAIZAL, may u have a wonderful life together under His blessings! they are tooo good to be true, they really do! after the wedding Yanie (my rommate in Dublin) and i went out loafing around, after withdrawing some money from citibank (n stunned by the technology inside!terase jakun giler time tu), she accompanied me to PC n today i finally bought my new BABY mobile phone that i dreamt long time b4..i wasn't sure buying it even when i finished paying it but while stepping out of the place i finally decided to leave evrything to Him n tawakkal..i've done my part n i hope He'll protect me in any way..please do dear God!i felt good after a while..

n yesterday was THE DAY for me..i started the day by following Angah n K.Rina (my sister-in-law to-be) to buy stuff for the wedding gifts..apparently Angah appreciated my comments on evry things he wanted to buy and asked me for my comments before buying anything, n that was a lil bit unusual of him to treat me in that way huhu but wut the heck! i envied them so much n in an instant i felt like marrying somebody at that moment huhu but deep down i know marriage is not a thing u can simply mess around with, it includes great responsibilities!do u have wut it takes shu??not now lah..one day maybe.. :P

after buying the stuff i went to UKM Bangi to meet my friends..i had a real great moments there, meeting friends that i never get to see since i left Kolej Chermai (KC) years ago..i noticed changes in them - Che Mat is now a person who talks quite a lot with his educated looks in specs, Zubaidi isn't the one shy guy anymore (still can't believe it he was the person on stage doing the theatre last year!!), but some remained the same ol' person - Pok Cik still holding to his good sense of humour (lawak gile), Nomad still have the big laugh (according to Amali la!), not to forget my females friends - Syida Ustazah being the same alim person, miss her a lot! Ira did lose some weights (can be seen clearly!) but still remains the same ol' Ira with guys chasing her around, Chubby has found her new crush (it's not uncommon!!) but end up like being expected (hey maybe it's not the end yet!) n lots more ppl that i never can get to describe them here..i really miss them a lot n i miss those times in KC..

my NANA, RAM, EZA, REEN, PAH, SUHANA, ASIE, DILA, JA, AKIH..u are the ones that light up my life..i dunno wut would my life be w/out u guys in it..i luv u all n really miss the times we spent together..may we be sisters forever..thru rains n shines..