Wednesday, August 20, 2003

wasting my precious times..

i just can't believe it that i managed to finished a nearly 700 pages novel in a day!i borrowed it from Asie during my visit to her place during UKM's Pesta Konvo the other day n i only started reading it by today in the evening..it was like i was being hypnotized by it n i kept holding the book even while eating my dinner..well i would say that was just plain me..i was being myself-an obsessive person..haha do i really am?

it's like when i put my hands on something, i'd go 100% for it n i'll only satisfy myself after finish doing it..some ppl back then in school/in the place i study know always told me (or they were just being sarcastic, i'm not so sure!) that i'm a 'studyholic' kind of person---i stay at the library too much---"alaa shu tu kat mane lagi kalau bukan rumah kedua dia (library)"---n so the story goes..but back here in malaysia, just ask my parents-they'd proudly define me as the person who has all the times in the world...a person who treasures her free times by---->simply doing nothing at all!!huhu i reall am!(they might see me doing nothing after they got back from work but God knows who did the chores before they do...)

so i guess i am an obsessive kinda person..when it's time to study, i'll be studying like i'm applying for Harvard Medical School (not in a million chance!) and when it comes to holidays, well u know wut i'll be doing!!for me, i can't mix things at a same time..n i salute for them u marry while still studying, i really am! (K.Siti Hajar n Amar!!apa kabar agaknye diorang kat Cork tu...K.Siti, just can't wait to see your big belly!!)..as i always say to my friends esp to Pah, "aku kalau kawin time2 belajar ni ade 2 je perkara yg bakal jadik...sama ada aku tak lulus sebab bagi laki aku makan, or laki aku tak makan sebab nak tgk aku lulus.."..sounds vulgar isn't it..but it's the bitter truth i tell ya!!for me it's just not sounds right to be doing the two opposite things at the same time...

but as a human being i know that all these things are in His hands..so i'll just play my best role as His 'hamba yang hina' and let Him does his job..i won't blame Him if it's really happen to me one day, who knows might be one of His tests on me...

i'm counting days to go back home..i guess my obsession on my holidays already fades away--sometimes too much holidays doesn't always seems good, moreover i'm not doing the things i'm supposed to do in this break..(there?i'm supposed to be studying for my first professional exam during my holidays but i just can't!!holiday is holiday laaa)..i have a lot of things to be settled---psyc project, angah's wed preparation, STUDY!!, buying stuff for my new home n for myself n more dizzy stuffs..first thing's first...DO YOUR PSYC PROJECT SHOE!!!!!!!!

today my Greek-Crush crossed my minds!!happy for the thot!