Thursday, August 28, 2003

long enough?

a lot of things happened recently, since my last post..where do i start huh?

+ while writing this blog, i'm actually chatting with my rommates in Dublin, Yanie and Arnee (they are still in malaysia at the moment but they're going back earlier than i am) while searching for the new place that we r going to move in..we've searched thru daft.ie n found some suitable places BUT the problem is that no one is going to view the house for us!!!!!damn it...felt like flying to Dublin rite now to go viewing the places...tensen tahap dewa dewi dah ni...hope all our efforts being paid off by finding the BEST place to stay...amen

+ last 3 days i went out to buy some books and to make white coat at a place near to hkl..due to the heavy traffic (a real heavy one!!) i dropped myself out (hehe) at ukm, kl n spent the night there at Pah's room (considered my room already..jgn mare)..d next day after Pah finishes her exam we went to see the tailor but on my way there i tripped n nearly fell..at that time i've already felt something wrong at my right foot but i ignored the feeling as we were rushing to the place (plus to cover my shame to the few boys nearby that saw me..malu siut)..

after finished my business with the tailor i took a cab n met Nisa (my high school friend who's studying in Columbus, a blogger too!) at klcc...we had lunch there and only after that suddenly i felt the greatest pain at my right foot that made me waddled (macam common peroneal nerve injury le pulak) all the way to the prayer room..quite a long time since i didn't experienced this kinda pain..as i couldn't take the pain anymore, i decided to go to Mont Kiara Medical Centre with a few hesitations at the beginning but only to find that my insurance is covered there..a big thanks to Nisa for accompanying me there! the doctor was worried if i broke any of my foot bones (talus bones maybe) but after gone thru x-ray it was sured that no fracture found!i think i just had my tendons twisted or wut (wut else?they didn't put any dye to x-ray my muscles so that's my best diagnosis laa)...

the best part was, the doctor did gave me some painkillers for the pain n i took one on my way to go back to ukm, kl..n i never know that i'm allergic to THAT spesific drug---i had mixed oedema (those who didn't know, that one is a swelling due to accumulation of fluid) at my face, particularly my right eyes n i started to sneeze and i think i can feel my airway constricted at that time...as i experienced this one b4 so i just relaxed myself up n called Mak for my medication..i safely returned home after Maghrib prayer and got some rest till the next day...one challenge after another..will they ever stop????

+ n finally..today i went out to make an appointment for my interviews for psyc project at one private hospital in sek.17 shah alam..went there with Shikin (another pal in Dublin) and her mom..we searched for the hospital like crazy ppl in a car (seriously!!) and lastly only to find that the hospital just changed its name with its new paints..from Geriatrik Hospital to ColumbiaAsia Nursing and Rehab. Centre...sabojekla..but thanks to Nisa and Shera for the infos..we managed to meet one doctor and he settled the things with us, saying that he'd call us back in the afternoon for the appoinment..when the time came, i got a phonecall from one man saying his name was en.kamal n he spoke a real fluent malay..after a while i realized that he was the doctor i spoke to at the hospital..suddenly i felt so ashamed coz i've been speaking english with him at the hospital without even knowing that he might be malay or a person who speaks a real good malay (might be bcoz he's more to indian look kot...silly me!)...malu la jugak..macamla belagak terer..wondering wut he might be thinking of me...hmmm...

ooopsss think i wrote too long for this one..maklumla lamer dah tinggal...so i'll get back here later okey...may today brings all the happiness to me......