Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Angels or Devils?

i stopped writing the topic before that i should've continued for a while...a terrible thing happened to me like 5 mins ago n killed my mood..it really do...so i stopped my work on my project n wrote this...felt like crying but daaa i'm in the library..i won't just broke down n cry..definitely not here!

i was sitting at my place doing my work till i saw Eamonn n Adam, my irish classmates walking towards me...this was my first time seeing them since last holidays so i was sooo happy n waved at them...i kinda missed them, their jokes n all but the thing that i didn't expect at the first place happened...THEY JUST OPEN THEIR HANDS N HUGGED ME!!damn it i felt like crying but i really controlled myself n just smiled..we chatted a few things n they got out of the library as their friends were waiting for them outside....hwaaa i was gonna save that for my hubby one day (haha) but now they took it from me...damn it...

my hands are still trembling of the shock....it might be that they haven't see Muslims for 4 months that they forgot how we behave....God forgive me for that one..it was never my intention to be hugged like that..sob sob...(to add salt to the wound, TODAY IS 27 OF REJAB, THE MONTH FULL OF BLESSES..damn it...i'll remember this day for the rest of my life)

This is the last time
That I'm ever gonna come here tonight
This is the last time - I will fall
Into a place that fails us all - inside
I can see the pain in you
I can see the love in you
But fighting all the demons will take time
It will take time
The angels they burn inside for us
Are we ever
Are we ever gonna learn to fly
The devils they burn inside of us
Are we ever gonna come back down
Come around
I'm always gonna worry about the things that could make us cold

by Dishwalla

to Smallville fans, u might have heard this one if u did see the episode when Ryan (the boy that reads minds) died...sad songs..recently i'm soo crazy of this one....

..........chasing away the devils inside me...........