Tuesday, September 23, 2003

my unfinished job II

this one i wrote on the night before my flight..i coudn't finished writing 'em as i had to do some 'finishing touches' on my baggge, throwing away the unimportants and wrapping up some stuff...

***

Everyone seems so gloom n put on their long face…mad at me?might be..but y?I’m not so sure!I really do!or they’re just sad…are they?these things keep on playing in my mind till I’m not sure I can handle thinking of them anymore…ok here’s the situation..i’m going back tomorrow morning but now everyone keeps muting around at me…my heart aches inside, no one knows…god tell me wut had I done wrong?

***

up till now i'm still puzzled up by that matter..i asked Mak at the airport before my flight and she said nothing was wrong, said that Along was sad as she couldn't gave me much esp on money as she has some other priorities to be considered..hmm..are they for sure?i'm still not sure..let them be as secrets..