Wednesday, September 17, 2003

counting days

i faced each day in this week with mixtures of feelings..glad to go back to dublin a lil bit early so i can settle my things up n start my new academic year high-spiritedly...BUT sad to be leaving home n things inside (family esp Naqib my beloved nephew n also Tomato my cat :)..) if ppl ask me 2 months before i'd say i love to go back rite now (due to the boredom as my hang outs frens were in varsities) but when the time came (now!) felt like sreaming out loud that i dun wanna go back..not now!

i haven't pack my things up yet..i just gather them around near my big bag..i think i've already got all things that i'm supposed to bring back except for some stuff..specs--have to get them this evening in bangi..baju kurung--have to ask Mak to get them from mak cik mah today..fleece!--i'll ask Ola or Along again bout this..if only Along didn't damaged the one that i bought in Penang..sob sob..buku panduan ibadah--have to buy some in warta when i go taking my specs...

i still wondering wut would i be wearing at d airport this time..last year i wore black n white suit..not sure bout this year..dun wanna wear sumthing too formal..hey i'm not a freshman anymore...i'll be in my SECOND MEDICAL YEAR in just few days..huuhu..glad bout that...(but sad bout the fact that i have to take my 1st Prof. exam this year....hwaaa)

i really hope that i won't face any problem at d airport this time..Yanie told me she faced some during her flight last week...excess baggage...some had to pay..said Ean had to pay up till rm900..damn..i dun wanna do that...i've spent too much of my parents money...not anymore...

gonna miss my frens...KETAPUs, SSPs, n also the one out there that i always think about...