Saturday, September 20, 2003

my unfinished job I

huh.. i didn't finished writing this one...but i'll just post it...i have sumthing on my mind to be put here later, maybe tonite..

***

i only have few things to be settled up for my preparation of going back..(do i have to have one???i'm not so sure...)..lately i've been receiving phone calls n text messages from my friends who'll be going to UK n Eire, seeking for my advice on things to bring n stuff..haha as if i'm too good at it..(few of them are new frens that i met during attended the pre-departure prog. for new RCSI students and the other is Ude, my high schoolmate who'll be going to University of Cardiff in the same field as mine..g'luck Ude!)...actually they reminded me of my time last year, when i was in their shoes..but i'm a lil bit mo lucky than them as i have Along to gimme some advices on it (Along graduated from Leicester University, UK in the year 2000,if i'm not mistaken, in Computer Sc.)..

for few days i've been posting new entries in the EVENING..never before i did that as for past few days i didn't use the internet at night..i kept falling asleep earlier than my usual time, funny is it but i'm not so sure y..nak kata penat sgt takla jugak..hmm..

***


i stopped there..looking at my blog, i actually posted the entry entitled 'the wedding' twice..i've deleted one of 'em but it just stay there...huh let it be lah..malas dah nak usik....

sad 4 the fact that i'm going back tomorrow...