Tuesday, September 23, 2003

the past, present and future I : the past

my PAST..

a couple of days before my flight, i went out with Pah (i considered this one as my all-out outing)...i SPENT quite a lot n i really get myself off that day..we went to midvalley n i guess that was my first time watching 2 movies in a day..haha..we watched 'Pirates on the Carribean' in the morning (damn i lurve this movie a lot!!had a real gr8 laugh n that Sparrow guy is really something!!) and had 'The Italian Job' in the evening (this one was gr8 too, love the Mini Coopers!)..i dunno wut has gotten into me but i guess that was like my carry forward on movies..i won't be seeing any in Dublin..

i ATE a lot too!before the movie i was so starved that i bought a large hot dog at the 1901's (God i've already miss 'em)...after the movie i ate brownie ice creams at Baskin Robbins..arghh thinking of them made my mouth watered..and before going back that night we went to the Chilli's..i had grill chicken fillet with potato blended with cheese i think and they were fabulous!!!

Pah spent the night at my house n went back on the next day..the before my flight, i was filled with sorrow..i was never ready to go back...i called my closest frens to say g'bye n waited for Ola to came home, she arrived at about 2a.m just to send me to the airport in the morning..

so i went back to Dublin whether i like it or not...

the journey was ok (except for the fact that i couldn't get myself to sleep all the way in the plane) till i reached Heathrow Airport..apparently Timah (my classmate) had problems with her ticket, she was not in the list of the passengers...so she had to claim her baggage again and re-check in back at the flight connections counter..Jazree (a pal in Dublin), Nana (my classmates too) and me accompanied her to claim her baggage but it happened that in the end i was the only one who got thru the immigration to accompany Timah..i hesitated at first as i really doubt myself of handling such situation but at last i gathered myself up n kept telling myself that i can do it, for the sake of myself and my friend who was in trouble..

so we managed to get her baggage n we WALKED to terminal one (for those who know how big Heathrow Airport is, u'll understand how far is to walk from terminal 3 to terminal 1)..arriving there, i was so shocked to see the q's, it was so long that i doubt it i'll managed to catch my next flight on time..again i tried to be optimist, so i put Timah in que n i ran to ask one officer, telling all my problems n he asked me to go to ticket sales counters..i went there n the lady there said Timah would have to buy a new ticket to Dublin as she was never in the list actually..so i bought it for her (she didn't bring any cash) and after all the runnings and worryings, we managed to get our flight to Dublin at 5.40pm...i was damn tired till i lost my appetite...

to look back, i'm glad that i was there with Timah at that time, though i actually regret it to be in such trouble at first...let say if i wasn't there, she would've been stranded at the airport for God-knows how many days..firstly, she was the one with the problem, so she surely had her worries all the times that she might not capable of thinking clearly because of it..secondly, she didn't bring any money and her credit card was over the limit..thirdly, if i was in her shoes at that time ALONE, i would've cried myself out of the worries n scared...

saviour of the day?no..i just did wut friends do...

to be continued....