Tuesday, September 30, 2003

new year ahead

alhamdulillah i've started my new academic year today with my lecture at 3pm n ended at 5..i was quite disoriented at first, maybe not used to the whole lecture situation thing or i'm not so sure y..before the lecture started, i looked at the people around me, damn it is soo good to see evryone around with hell loads of changes noticed..some straighten their hair, many changes the colors, one girl started to wear tudung/scarf..an arab girl, guys--some had their head bald, some did color their hair (eww), many put on weights but some got thinner..last person that caught up my eyes was my last's crush--still the same old him with the same hairstyle n the same georgeous face..haha..i'm not exaggerating ok..it is damn true...

today i'm gonna plan my year ahed...this year is not the one that i'm gonna regret..i've got to really orientate myself n have my schedule for revision..dunno how to do it but i'll try though..i dun want to have the last minute revision thing anymore, not in my First Prof Exam...arghh i'm starting to feel the heat of it...

maybe my next post ahead won't be a long one like before....