Wednesday, June 16, 2004

alhamdulillah

Location: Tutorial Room 1
Mood: Happy!

Sunny day outside, the radio said it would be 22 degrees celcius for today, quite a temperature for a city like Dublin. i have the fake cold in my surroundings now, it's the air-cond in this tutorial room that caused me to shiver till i finally increased the temperature. BLOATED. one word to describe me now. half an hour a go i was starving that i called my friends to accompany me eating outside (apparently they refused), and after taking a major drastic move, that was eating upstairs at the college cafe, here are the outcomes of me= TERRIBLY FULL+ BROKE. gosh for a simple stirfried chicken and double scoops of mashed potatoes with gravy cost me E5.20. and if i convert the figure to RM, it would be around RM25+. haha bley makan sedap2 kat Chili's or Kenny Roger's. and to make the situation worse, i called Yanie and she said she'd already cooked for lunch at home. huh, guess it's the cafe's luck this time, they got me. nevermind, alhamdulillah my tummy is filled with something nice at least, and it's been a while since i didn't eat at the college, so i guess that would be the last for this academic year inshaAllah.

I've got to keep on moving with my studies as i'm going back home earlier today. we're moving out tomorrow to a new place which is not very far from the present one, so i've got to clear out things and scrape the moulds off the walls and the ceilings of the house today. gosh all these while i wonder how i managed to live in such a condition, maybe that was why i have my bad immunity after all, it's the moulds, they crawled inside my nostrils when i was sleeping maybe. haha. pretty good hipothesis. i can't imagine how am i going to clean the house today. it's gonna be a veeery loong dayyy i supposed. actually i've started some of the packings this morning after subh, and i managed to throw few clothes that were affected by the moulds. gosh they're my worst enemy ever. u don't wanna know how much have i lost for them. clothes, books, even my pencils. gila punya kulat! initially i was patient enough to clean them away or to wash them off the clothes, but after a while they just got into my nerves, i couldn't even look at them anymore so i throw every little things that was affected by them. and our landlord doesn't really seemed to be interested in that anymore. he said he'll do something to improve the ventilation in the house (inilah keburukan duk basement, very poor ventilation!) when he first came after we told him about this. now batang hidung pun tak penah nampak. it doesn't really matter now, we're outta this place. adios house. thanks for all the good memories. apart from the moulds, it's been a good year after all.

i called Along today to ask for anything that she wants me to buy before i go back and we chatted for a while.

"Acu tau tak Mak doakan nama ko 3 kali dekat Jabal Rahmah untuk dapat jodoh. org lain dia doa sekali je. hahaha"

i had a blast hearing that. hahaha. paranoid eh my mum.