Saturday, June 12, 2004

Exam Fever + Futbal Fever

i was fairly sick for the whole week this week. it wasn't severe, but it was constant. i sneezed a lot before going to bed, and they were the first things i did when i opened my eyes in the morning. my EYES are killing me, they do. the dark rings around my eyes are going to be there for the rest of my life i presumed, and they're SORE now. i put a slight pressure on them and clear fluid comes out from my nose. it's terrible and i'm out of hankies now. dear mr. immunity, come protect me now will you?

this evening EURO 2004 will officially start, and it's going to consume me the TIME for my studies. dough!!(Homer Simpson's style)

"i heard there was a secret chord
that David played and it pleased the lord
but u don't really care for music, do u"

it's nothing, i just felt like singing today..