Monday, June 07, 2004

lima minit lagi

yesterday K.Wan and her three little musketeers came to our house in the evening. those are real brilliant little kids. the 4 of us played my UNO Extreme game, and halfway Harris surrendered his cards and made an alliance with Ajwat, and believe it or not, they didn't even bother to win the game, their mission was to make me lose the game. they didn't even bother to lessen their cards, they brought out cards that'd end up making my turns miserable. i was so stunned by their moves, how clever these 2 little kids, hey they're not even 8 years old yet and they've already have the minds like a big kid.

Ajwat said "Come Harris, it's our payback time to Acik (that's me!)"
i was winning the game until they brought up the Trade Hands Card (where player can trade all his cards with the other player, as i was having the least cards, they traded theirs with me! i ended up having their real thick cards!!)

nice move. i got the second place at last.

i can talk about these kids for the whole day, but i won't. masyaAllah bijak gila, with their real irish tounges. before they went back, they requested to watch LOTR I, and i've got the chance to share my LOTR madness with them, whose obviously mad of the film too (K.Wan said they've watched the film for God-knows how many times).

"So which character do u like most in this movie?"

Ajwat, Harris and Widad " Aragorn!!"

"Yes that's my boyfriend if u wanna know :p"

Ajwat "But he married Arwen in the end, but she didn't fight in the war!"

"She was sick"

Ajwat again "Yes, she was..but (nada tak puas hati)"

Kids, they're addictive. i can spend my whole day with them without doing anything else.