Wednesday, June 09, 2004

recurrent irritable episodes (plus some extras)

THE EPISODES

i dunno whether it's hormone or me being very easily provoked, i seemed to have my treshold for irritability very very low, that in the end i felt very tired of being irritated. there were recurrent and concurrent episodes of irritability that at one time i felt like letting them out, but i couldn't. firstly, people, then it was machine, then it was ME, i was irritated by my own self for being so slow in doing things. gosh i've got to keep on moving, the exam is so near yet i still have notes with the thickness of a kamus dewan unsettled. and the episodes of irritability kept on happening for the day, luckily i was patient enough to hold the heaviness inside my chest, not letting them out (damn that lady who was having her gala time chatting on the MSN Messenger using the PC for printing purposes in the library! penat2 belajar dlm med school, tak reti2 nak fikir org lain punya keperluan ke? takkan benda2 civic camni pun nak kene ajar?@*%$^!)

pfft..pfft..

on the other hand, all my irritable episodes were actually being compensated by something that kept myself to be natural again. i was happy for a while for some exogenous stimuli (like meeting someone that i love to see), or i forced myself to smile at the person that irritated me before, and it worked! i was being me for a while before another episode of irritability striked back.

penatnya bila fikir balik. but it's simply just LIFE. full of UPS and DOWNS. never satisfied when u're on the top as u never know when are u going down.

*******
EXTRAS

it happened again yesterday. my intention of stepping in the Golden Discs just to buy one DVD, and i ended up buying MORE. there goes my EUROS for the month. but i think it was worth of money. i finally bought TOP GUN, my all-times fav, and (shockingly) SPECIAL EXTENDED LOTR: THE TWO TOWERS with Gollum's replica in the box (gift set). bagi kat Naqib misti dia suka ni. naah, i'm keeping it. :p

after the shopping spree, me and Yani went to a friends' place in SCR. ada kenduri makan2 sikit katanya (SIKIT???gila banyak!). it was from DR. SITI HAJARIAH and DR. SITI AZLINA who successfully graduated and qualified those tittles last month. bestnye. bila lah turn aku agaknya ek.

anyway

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF THEM. semoga bertambahlah lagi golongan MUSLIMAH PROFESSIONALS kat muka bumi ni. Ameen.