Monday, July 05, 2004

post-EURO 2004

I stayed up late last night to watch the finale of EURO 2004 between Portugal and Greece. What a sad ending, I knew it Greece will win but there was a part of me that was still hoping for Portugal to claim the title. So sad to see those tears of Ronaldo's and Gomez's----> my two favourites of all. Whateveritwas, it has ended and I have a life to be continued on.

Has it ever happened to you that you want to forget about a thing but you keep on pushing yourself to do things that make you remember of it more? Damn it I do. And it's eating me inside now. All my life I am close to always getting what I want, but this one I'm not, so I try to always avoid it. Instead, it just keep coming back to me whenever I least expected it. I have to admit that I plan my life 30 years ahead, and it goes with it, eventhough I try not to put it in. I always have a strong instinct, and my instinct of this is never so much better, but in reality it goes differently. Maybe I am too greedy for Him to grant me something I think I'm destined to. Or maybe it wasn't really meant to be my destiny at all.

Pardon me, I was just playing words. Maybe the football matches poisoned my already-polluted mind