Sunday, July 11, 2004

tonsillitis, anyone?

My left tonsil really hurts now, it is swollen, I can feel the bulging whenever I swallow my saliva. I found it very hard to eat, the problem is I always use my left molar teeth for grinding as my 2nd lower molar on the right has a huge hole in it so I spare it when eating as I don’t want the food to be stuck in the hole and causing more problem. So now the tonsil is badly tender, I can’t get the food to be on the left side of the mouth for grinding, but I don’t intend to use the right ones as prevention. So what now? My parents wanted to bring me to the clinic nearby tonight but I insist of going as I don’t really feel like meeting people tonight. (anak degil, kata mereka).

It’s fun though as I get to show Along and Naqib where exactly the tonsil is in the mouth, I simply open my mouth wide and told them to look for the red and swollen thing on the left, yes it is protruded out that one can simply appreciate it by just looking. I think most people get confused between tonsil and UVULA, I always thought that uvula was tonsil before. Uvula is the ‘u’ thing that sticks down from your soft palate at the back of your throat, the one u can see when u open your mouth wide enough while TONSIL is an aggregation of lymphoid tissues situated between your palatoglossal and palatopharygeal arches in your mouth. Phew, my anatomy wasn’t that bad as I thought it was huh. Haha. (gosh how I miss learning those things). I’m afraid I can’t simply tell u where it is in normal term but there are both on the left and on the right OK.

Today Adik and I went to Along’s house, she’s going to Kuching again tonight for the unfinished projects, and I wanted to borrow some stuff from her for the BTN. Naqib has chicken pox and the rashes are all over his body. He was sad for the fact that he can’t go to school anymore. Aperla if it was me, I’d be screaming happily for the holidays I got, this is the thing that I don’t understand in small kids nowadays. Haha. We then went to IOI Mall to buy some stuff for Adik as he’s going back to his college in the evening. I saw some girls in familiar attires, how could I forget that the students of my former high school do their shopping there on Sundays. Aiseyman.

I bought him the kettle he wanted and myself a CD, it was Pria Terhebat, the latest album from SO7. What can I say about it, when u love a band, u’ll just enjoy whatever songs they play aight? I was looking at the cover album and reading their words of appreciations for the album, and again was touched by them. Some sayings

“… Adel & Penerusku yang masih di dalam perutnya…” – Duta

“…Sheila on 7 (t’rimakasih atas persaudaraan 8 tahun (dan lebih) yang menakjubkan ini)…” - Eross

“…ROSS-DUT-SAK-TON..semoga kita tetap MEMBATU!!!..” – Adam
----> membatu???apekah??

“…my custom sticks, my both hands and legs..” – Anton

and I just knew that Duta’s full name is Akhdiyat Duta Modjo. Haha macam nama pendekar dlm cerita lawan terbang2 kat TV tu.

This band really reminds me of the purest bond of relationship God gives, we call it FRIENDSHIP.