Saturday, July 03, 2004

wishlists

i badly need to organize my schedules to maximize my 2 months of holidays. i wanted to put everything on the PDA but it kept running out of batteries as it was constantly being used by others for the games i downloaded there. hmm. Mak is doing fine now, it's just that she kept getting recurrent fever. it's common after a surgery to be getting fever, normal body defense mechanism but they just afraid that the fever could possibly be an outcome of any infection in the body. i pray for everything to be fine, and if it is, she'll possibly be discharged tomorrow. and i can continue doing my REAL things. =p

i wish to go out ..

+ tomorrow: Ola has some treats to be fulfilled for me (muehehe). better be quick as we have to run to HUKM a.s.a.p
+ 10 July: meeting my sohabat9600 mates in KLCC (guys, it's still on, isn't it?)
+ 13 July: this is not a wish, it's the government's call for BTN for UK and Ireland's students. it's gonna be at Meru, Klang. i have to go, even half-heartedly. seb baik MARA bagi refund tiket flight for it..yea..my extra euro..
+ 22 July: the initial plan for Pah, Asie and I to go to Penang for KETAPUs but i have to reconsider the date as..
+ 24 July: sohabat9600's 3rd gathering at _____ (i vote for Janda Baik! boo for PD..haha)

that's about it for the time. i don't have any plan for August yet. i have to put Sabah in the list surely, and any medic camps.

i wish to buy..

+ a new laptop: Pah's considering to buy my iBook, but i'm not too sure bout this. i love this laptop, but i have to get a new PC/Windows laptop for my future ease.
+ a Nokia7200: damn it's such an irresistable temptation. but looking at the price: RM1699 (gulp!). and Pah (again) said she might be interested in my old Nokia6510 for her brother. everyone quoted the same thing " nak buat apa handphone mahal2 ni, awak tu student lagi.." yes i am, but it's a great toy. still they got me, i'm considering it, and considering my money on it.
+ leather cover for my digicam. there's enough scratches on it. no more please.
+ home in Dublin's stuff. this is to save my euro when i go back, also to get some fancy stuff for the new house that's not available there.
+ med books: i have few other more i think, but i'm not too sure to buy it or not. beli aja tak guna membazir jugak.
+ some personal stuff for me before going back, usual stuff, baju kurung, kasut..

before going back, i wish..

+ to spend time with my family wisely
+ to clean and keep the house very well
+ to cook for the house more, nowadays Abah does all the cookings (retired man with a new job, housewife :p)
+ hang out with friends!!

special wish: i wish i can counter my fear of driving a car. i'm still considered lucky now as i have my brother (Adik) who's officially my driver now, and my retired dad who's willing to send me anywhere i want to go. but for my own satisfaction, please God give me the gut to do it. oh, i'm such a pathetic..