Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mood: lalalaa~ (team in surgery & co-intern is not around..)

My colleagues and I were thinking of the ways to vent our daily angers and frustrations at workplace. It's definitely unhealthy to be angry every single day from 8-6PM. You might end up having peptic ulcer disease.

I suggested we play cards, as in poker, and bet over our on-calls. Talking as if I'm a pro already, I'm sure I'll end up losing and carrying so many on-calls on my back. She said let's just bet over IV cannulas or catheters. Good ideas. Another friend suggested we write in daily journals in a book, it'll be very interesting to read it at the end of the rotations. I silently said in my heart, did that (virtually that is). He he.

I realized I've created a very sour atmosphere here, or to be exact, blogsphere. So to cool it up a little, do enjoy this video. I thought the song is very soothing, the video is very beautiful and he is beautiful. Don't worry, I don't do toyboys.




Toodles!

P.S - Happy Thaipusam! Batu Caves rocks..