Thursday, July 31, 2008

life in the mobile photos

It's been rainy these days. Typical.

I couldn't get up this morning, the rain soothed me to deep sleep, so I was late and I missed the great morning teaching on Endocrinology. The taxi guy sang "I Try" by Macy Gray in the taxi to work today. My favourite song remember. Remind me of Yaya. I did try!


Still raining in the evening. Boohoo..


Empty place. Lala's & Aza's white orchid still viable on the diner.

So last Thursday I got a call from IzaKusha at work. It's amazing how a simple phone call or a text message would brighten up your busy day like that. We talked and talked, and revived the pack, and catch up with stories. I was hiding in the toilet near the Respiratory Office. Who cares. My Ija reminded me that it's OK to pursue the dreams for now, keep the du'a going and hope for the best. When it's time it's time. We are so alike, I miss you already. We'll rock Bangi when I'm home OK.



I was in deep sh*t after a bad bad day one day so I went hunting for comfort food after work. That one up there, people, is by far, the best ice-cream I've ever tasted in my life. No kidding. Vanilla tastes better than chocolate on my tastebud, but coconut is definitely superior!



So pathetic. A doctor who goes home and watch a soap on a bunch of interns who sleeps with their attendings to survive the crappy junior doctor life. It's far from true in real life FYI. What are the chances of working in a hospital full of hotties like that? Nil. Zilch. Nada.

I haven't got a digital box installed yet so everyday is a DVD collection day. Just to keep the place noisy. That was when Derek said something like "I'm drunk, vulnerable and good-looking. And you took advantage." What's with guys and the thrills of the chase. Habis madu sepah dibuang? Aku emo all right.



The world does seem so small with the internet these days. I can live without TV but not the web. *Cringe on the thought of it*. mIRC, AOL, MSN, YM, G-Chat. Remember those days when your favourite movie was You've Got Mail?

I got my internet and my cuppa coffee. So that's me, pretty much a happy bee.