Monday, August 06, 2007

it's Monday and why am I not complaining..

Did I mention that we got a long weekend this weekend. For once I don't have to work on Monday. Wee~~ Apart from the rains all day, it has been a great day as a home-maker for me. I'm not complaining, not at all.

This entry is to commemorate the best moments during Summer last year. One of them is the Cambodian Mission. I'm very pleased that our baby project has its continuum this year, probably came out better than what we did last year but hey, every achievement has to start somewhere right. Good job guys!



Speaking of which, I remember around the same time last year when I decided that I want to immerse into the world of photography. Never a single regret about that, well probably a little from my failed continuous efforts of learning and becoming better in it (I blame the final exam for that). So a year later I'm still where I started from. Probably a little better but no good really.


Frankfurt Main Airport, Jun 2007


Rainy Bank Holiday Monday


I would say this is the time when photography is reborn. Decades ago when it was almost alien to some and only the apeks from the photo shops would have the big camera with flashes like a big bulb of lightning when activated. Later came not years ago when people go for handiness, where you get the slimmest camera that can fit into your small pocket or purse. The slimmest the handiest. If it is integrated with the phone then it's a plus plus. Now we are back to the old-school method that go for quality rather than look. It doesn't really matter how big and hideous the camera is, as long as the product is of fine quality. Yes when I say hideous I mean that. 5 years ago you'll be laughed very hard for bringing the almost identical to one-eyed alien fish-eye lomo wouldn't you?

This is to Miwqa, Yusuf and those with their newly found passions.