Friday, July 13, 2007

the room is in utter mess but I don't care, coz it's weeeekeeeennd!!

What would you do if your SHO told you that "You were in my dream last night. I told you that - You're nice. I think I even said it out loud in my sleep."

Do you;

a) keeping the cool, and ask back, "What was I doing at that time?" ---- sizzling!
b) stare down to your scrambled eggs and beans, pretending you didn't hear what he said
c) laugh out loud like a mad person
d) cough as if you've choked your beans and run to get the water and never come back


Ha ha just to heat this place a bit. Nayyy..I'm just elated that it's weekend!!

Oh sweeeeeeeeettt weeeeekennnnddddddddd.......

On another note, I began to realize the satisfaction of work that came from seeing how happy your patients are to leave the hospital in full good form. They thank you like you've really changed their lives (although you know you're only involved a tiny bit in the whole treatment process). They kissed your cheek and expressed how pleasant they are having to meet you, they gave you chocolates as their token of appreciations, and they promised that they'll see you again soon, not in the hospital hopefully.

For those, really lifted the heavy burden of long hours of working.

Happy weekend peeps!