Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sunday blues

I woke up today feeling very empty. And FYI I'm like this every weekend, before I pretend to make myself busy and head up to the city center.

I think I miss waking up on the weekends in my old flat with the sound of Yanie in the kitchen cooking mee goreng for breakfast. I took that for granted for too long, now that I'm here I miss the familiarities of the old place with the familiar old people. I haven't ate any noodles/pasta eversinced I moved here. The mojo's already gone.

Don't get me wrong, I like the new place, a much bigger place to accommodate just 2 people. It's just that I'm slowly adapting to the new foreign air here. I kinda miss the comfort silence my old flatmates and I shared, the mutual understanding we have in terms of social space, the dishes each one of us mastered cooking in, the laughters from the jokes that only us can understand, the friends that crashed the place over the weekends. Well yeah, people come and go, I know I shouldn't have stucked to the past.



Somebody just told me to get engaged/married soon to heal this blues. That I'm not a student anymore and it's logical that I'll feel this way on the days I'm not working as long as I'm single. Well you certainly have a point. But my point is - kalaula cari laki tu senang macam beli ikan kat pasar.. I'm sure there are men everywhere, but to find 'the man' is not easy.

Like Neesa said, semua ni jodoh Tuhan yang tentukan..

Happy weekend, mine's full of blues..